It begins here...
Coming from a corporate background, I am attracted to the application of NLP in work. Most of my present work is the outcome of modelling, and in particular I have model my teacher Sue Knight, who pioneered the application of NLP in business. Hence, when we talk about the application of NLP in business, we do this from a personal perspective so you get the best of both worlds - the latest successful business thinking and the most advanced approaches to personal development. You can expect to come away from this training having accelerated your ability to succeed in creating a work and home environment that is full of learning, integrity, care for others, quality and success. And you will do this in the company of other people who have a passion for making a difference in the world today.
Eligibility Criteria: Open to all
This particular programme is an intensive one with supplementary personal development projects. Expect this programme to change your thinking and your life. It is an intensive with a lot of personal supervisions. You get to learn the principles of NLP and how to think, and use them for yourself, rather than step by step processes, which for me, is not what NLP is all about.
So by the end of the program you will be able to...
- Develop the internal flexibility and emotional strength to respond appropriately and creatively to events and changes in your work and your life
- Achieve a state of openness and acceptance of the stimuli for learning that exist in all contexts of your work and life
- Learn how to build and commit to long-term relationships that are fulfilling and successful
- Listen in a way that you discover your deepest desires and enable others to do the same
- Realise a state of continuous learning through your ability to give and receive feedback
- Learn how to care and respect yourself both your body and your mind
- Embrace and learn from all emotions
- Coach yourself and others to increasingly approach your and their true potential
- Demonstrate the use of your learning in your work and at home in a way that is valued and encouraged by the significant people in your life
- Develop your sense of ownership and accountability and encourage others to do the same
- Learn how to achieve an emotional 'game free' state
- Discover how to achieve a purposeful life that is 'successful' on your terms
- Be the example that influences others to your values
- Deepen your state of internal rapport
- Use the NLP thinking and skills with an artistry that both attracts people to you for all the right reasons and that inspires others to want to follow your lead.
- Have the tools to discover for yourself those models and strategies that are pertinent to you personally and in the kind of contexts in which you live and work.
- Work with an elegance and grace in a smart, integrated way with your clients, colleagues, friends and family.
- To be able to demonstrate the "difference that makes the difference" between great and good.
- Have an ease and confidence in yourself that allows you to achieve what is truly important without stress or undue effort.
- Operate from sound principles of excellence that guide you in your decisions about your life and work.
Inspiring feedback from participants about their life-changing experience is increasing the demand and popularity of my courses like never before. Check for the online reviews here and a special write up from one of my delegate.
04 & 05, 11 & 12, 18 & 19 March 2023
At IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai
Details: A six day program happening every Saturday & Sunday only | Timing: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Course fee: INR 30,000/- Your fee includes learning aids, certification and after support. (For this event you might want to make your own arrangement for lunch & refershment from the food court available at the venue)
Book your seat using the form below: